While most people make a list of Things To Do and Things Not To Do Anymore around New Year's Day, I do my own lists around this time. For me, new year happens on my birthday. It kinda makes more sense, right? Another year, another chance. However, my list has basically stayed the same for years now. Why is it so hard to change???
Here's my list:
1. Drink more water.
2. Exercise 3-4x a week.
3. Eat more fruits and veggies.
4. Sleep early!
5. Talk to and visit my family more often.
6. Be more regular with my health check-ups.
7. Quit smoking.
Okay, progress report:
1. I still don't drink water.
2. While I walk to work now, 5 minutes of walking isn't enough.
3. I'm eating a lot of veggies but I still don't like fruits.
4. When Mama died, my insomnia got worse.
5. Well, because of Mama's death, I've seen and talked to my family a lot lately!
6. I've had my annual physical exam (everything's normal) but I still haven't seen my OBG and my pulmonologist.
7. I have finally truly quit smoking!!! Well, I never smoked a lot anyway, maybe a stick a day. So it wasn't hard to quit.
So far, so good. Oh, remember my story about that medical spa saying I'm underweight but fat? And I need to shed the layer of fat and gain 15 pounds of muscle? Wow, 15 pounds. That's a lot. Some guys at work have been giving me tips on how to build muscle fast but they're guys. I still want to look like a girl! Do you have any fitness secrets? How does one build muscle yet still look soft and feminine?