Suuuuuper busy! Here's what I've been up to:
Third World Nerd. I love this blog!
2. Just sent the May issue of OK! magazine to the printers and it should be hitting the newsstands by next week. Meanwhile, we're simultaneously doing the first batch of pages of the June issue. Ack, it never ends!
3. Blogged about beauty stuff in Beauty For A Living. There's a Paul & Joe event this weekend you might want to check out.
4. Got royally pissed off at HPPI, the worst HMO in the world. I'll talk about it more in another post. Right now, I'm feeling murderous.
Daphne's Diary's fabulous series of blog contests! She's got the most amazing prizes--jewelry, dresses, eye surgery!!! I won hair accessories from Evita Peroni. I'm so happy!
6. Had a surprise visit from my dear friend Mariel yesterday! She's back from the US of A! And we had a lovely long chat over coffee and cheesecake and chocolate cake. So so so happy she's back.
7. And I have to pay the bills. Will get to that!
Oh, and the baby boy I'm carrying is kicking like he has plans to be the next great football player. He will not stop! I'm like, "Settle down in there!" Of course we're so excited. At the same time, he has such powerful kicks, it hurts!
So I'll blog again soonest with more details. Meanwhile, I hope y'all are having a nice week!