Haaaaay, grabe. Hindi ako maka-blog nang maayos kasi sobrang dami nang nangyayari sa local showbiz!
Because of my job as a Hollywood magazine editor, I really don't have time for local celebs. In fact when the KC-Piolo thing blew up, I didn't even know they were together. Duh. So kaloka kasi when I was catching up with the whole break up, cry cry kay Tito Boy with no makeup/unbrushed hair/plain shirt, and the resulting guess-what-was-between-the-lines hysteria all over Facebook and Twitter, I had to totally research. Like, two years of research. It was a tale of hot-and-cold-yes-and-no, then a certain M (social media says Mark, media says Maricar), and a whole lotta tuna.
Now I've said my opinion on the whole matter on Twitter and on Chuvaness and on my FB wall so I figured I won't litter na here. But just as that was kinda dying down and I was oh so ready to blog about happy things, eto naman si Mo-Rhiana-abortion chuvaloo! So naturally, research na naman ako. I didn't know they were together, I didn't know who the girl is actually until I was reminded that I took photos of her at an event, I didn't know they broke up on Twitter (ugh).
So, sige na nga. My thoughts! In random order.
1. Don't say you don't want to make sira someone then go on national TV and broadcast his shit.
2. Kailangan ba talaga mag-mukhang kawawa when you gave that interview?
3. Fine, fine. I've been heartbroken before. Yes, it can make you go insane. So I won't blame you for doing your tell-all na hindi tell-all. But, really, the whole wawa look looks calculated publicity to me. That only means you realy actually know what you're doing.
4. She never said the reason why they broke up or what exactly yung hindi niya na malunok so why is everyone assuming he's gay?
5. So what if he's gay?!
6. We seem to be a culture that's so accepting of gays but when this thing happened, well, hindi pala.
7. I don't think I can ever go through an abortion but I won't judge a woman who has done it (especially since I know a few and they are very nice girls. Hmm, what is it about nice girls?! Haha, judgmental!).
8. Haven't these two ever heard of contraception? If he had only used a condom and if she had only been on the pill, hindi na nagkaroon ng ganyang problema. It's so irresponsible!
9. Can you actually sue someone for confessing your feelings on video? Wasn't that some kind of video diary?
10. If you can sue someone for confessing your feelings, then that means the guy-rumored-to-be-gay can sue the girl-implying-it, right?
And now I feel like my blog is tainted! Local showbiz is so ugly. So fascinating!