But when I saw this ad from my blog partner, World Kitchen, my first thought was: I want to buy new dinnerware sets!
I heard CORELLE is selling their limited edition sets, too. You've got to check out the sale because pretty plates are perfect gifts for your mom this Mother's Day.
- It's the leading dinnerware brand made of VITRELLEglass. This material is lightweight yet resistant to breaking, chipping and cracking.
- The surface is non-porous therefore resisting bacteria, stains and odors, and doesn't react with acidic food (for example, tomato-based sauces and salads with viniagrette dressing) and hot food.
- They're thin and stackable so super perfect for tiny kitchen cabinets in tiny condo units!
- They're safe to use in the oven, microwave and dishwasher.
- Plus, I was told that the designs of CORELLE dinnerware are complemented by CORNINGWARE Casseroles, a glass ceramic line of cookware. Like CORELLE, this line of cookware doesn't retain odors, food particles and stains nor react with acidic ingredients. It is also very versatile and can be used to prepare, cook, bake, grill, store and serve food.
These CORELLE and CORNINGWARE sets are available at SM, Robinsons, Landmark, Metro Gaisano and other leading department stores nationwide. Hurry! Sale is until May 18, 2014 only!
For inquiries, call the exclusive distributor in the Philippines, Raffles and Company, Inc., at (02) 687-4715 to 16 local 33 to 34 or visit www.raffles.com.ph. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a mom with a flair for healthy and stylish cooking and dining? Join the Women of Health and Style Club now and enjoy discounts and perks from Corelle, Corningware, Pyrex, Visions and Snapware. Post your photo on your social media accounts using one of the brands with the hashtag #ilovecorelle, #ilovecorningware, #ilovepyrex, #ilovevisions or #ilovesnapware.