I love home fragrances. I have a collection of scented oils, scented candles, stick diffusers, aromatherapy sticks, and home sprays. What I haven't tried is electric scent diffusers and so I was happy to try the Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser that MUJI lent me one weekend.
Why was I asked to try out this aromatherapy device? Because MUJI is launching its Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser here in the Philippines, and they picked the right person for the job because I love home scents! The diffuser is one of their bestselling items for the home and, after experiencing it, I can see why.
Here's my review:
- Using ultrasonic technology, the diffuser sends a scented dry mist all over your room. In our case, it sent the fragrance all over our 100+ sqm two-bedroom condo unit so I can say that it's pretty potent, considering the diffuser I got was the smallest size.
- All it needs is 100 ml of scented water (make it with a few drops from the Muji Home Fragrance line, a collection of essential oils designed to refresh, relax or power up your mood).
- Though the scent solution is hardly enough to fill a cup, the diffuser turns it into a super fine mist that can last up to three hours. That's three hours of your room (or home) smelling like a relaxing spa, a garden in bloom, or a rejuvenating forest.
- I love that I can leave it and never worry about fire. I love scented candles, you see, but I can't fully relax because I have to always remember to put out the candles!
- The diffuser has a nice, warm adjustable LED light that gives our room a soft glow. Makes me feel relaxed, cozy and sleepy. And romantic!
- It's so easy to clean. Just wipe dry!
- It's a humidifier. It doesn't say so in the press release but, as someone who grew up with chronic asthma, I've been around humidifiers to know what it is. So I like that it helps me breathe while I get aromatherapy!
I'm a fan! Will totally want one for Christmas! Put it on the list, family and friends!
You can get the MUJI Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser for P4,250, but Muji is extending a 10% discount as its introductory promo until September 21 only. That’s a sweet deal for an iconic home accent!
*photos from MUJI website
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram