This post is brought to you by CinemaJam 2014.
I was supposed to go!!! But because it was raining that weekend and I didn't want to get my baby boys wet, I stayed home. I hope the winners of my CinemaJam ticket giveaway went! If you did, send me photos and I'll update this post with your pics!
So... what did happen at the country's only outdoor music-and-movie event?
1. Hosted by MYX VJ Nikki Gil and MTV VJ KC Montero, CinemaJam's music stage was where top OPM bands Imago, Itchyworms, Pedicab, Banda ni Kleggy, Autotelic, Group Hug, Cheats, Chocolate Factory, Franco, Urbandub, and Bamboo performed.
2. Zipline, bungee, and wall climbing for everyone!
3. Because CinemaJam was sponsored by Crizal Transitions Lenses, which had the "Better Sight, Better Life" campaign, a free eyesight consultation was also offered to all guests. Their booth also showcased the first and only photochromic lens in the iconic shade of green called Crizal Transitions Signature lenses.
4. A fantastic fireworks display signaled the outdoor movie screening of Hollywood blockbusters Letters to Juliet and Now You See Me.
5. World Vision, represented by its ambassador Sam Concepcion, accepted the donation of support. Proceeds from ticket sales of CinemaJam benefit World Vision, two years in a row now. Sam said, “I’m very grateful that Crizal Transitions has once again supported World Vision. To be able to perform for an organization that is close to my heart, in a huge event like this one, is really a one of a kind experience.”
Dra. Emelita Roleda, General Manager of Essilor, the company behind event initiator Crizal Transitions, said, “Nothing can break the vision that CinemaJam has been promoting for two years now, and that is to bring together thousands of people for a night of fun and celebration, and at the same time enlighten them about the importance of good eyesight and keeping a positive perspective in life.”
Movies, music, outdoor fun madness! And all for a good cause! CinemaJam 2014 sounded amazing. Who wants to go next year???
This year’s Crizal Transitions CinemaJam 2014 is made possible by C-Interactive, Greenfield District Central Park, Myx, the Official Music Channel, Cinema One, 99.5 Play FM, Police, Toby’s, Medicard Philippines, Grab Taxi, and WhenInManila.com.