This post is brought to you by SMART Communications.
Okay, so I'm an iPhone user since 2013—iPhone 5 then currently the iPhone 6. Should I switch to Samsung???
I've heard so many good things about Samsung and I used to have a Samsung phone a million years ago. I heard Samsung Galaxy phones are really amazing and I'm super curious. I'm thinking about this because my blog sponsor SMART told me to tell you that pre-registration for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge is now open. And I'm seriously thinking if I should go place an order myself.
Why? Because SMART told me these things about the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge:
- a DSLR-like camera means brighter and clearer images; plus superfast auto focus and faster shutter speed means less blurry images (which is a BIG DEAL when you're a mom of little wriggly boys!),
- expandable memory of up to 200GB, which means no more dreaded notifications that say, "Insufficient Space for Download," "Storage Almost Full," and the most terrible one: "Cannot Take Photo."
- larger battery, faster charging. Oh yes! I'm always charging my phone dammit!
- IP68 water and dust resistant certification. This means even if I drop my phone in the toilet (I did so twice with my beloved pink Sony Ericsson phone before!), the Samsung will still work. No rice needed!
- comes in an elegant body of glass and metal finish
- compatible with the Samsung Gear VR
The Gear VR lens is the world’s first consumer-focused virtual reality headset. SMART says, "By slipping the Galaxy S7 or the Galaxy S7 Edge in the Gear VR lens, users can instantly transport themselves in 3D- and CG-animated worlds, as well as 180- or 360-degree live action scenes—offering an immersive and interactive viewing and gaming experience." Woah. That sounds like the future to me!
What do you guys think? Should I get a rose-gold iPhone 6s or should I switch to the Samsung Galaxy S7? What would YOU do?
Be among the first to experience the Samsung Galaxy S7 and the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge when they hit the Philippine shores by signing up at smart.com.ph/Postpaid/samsung-galaxy-seven.
To get updates on SMART’s offers for the Samsung Gear VR, register at smart.com.ph/Postpaid/samsung-gear-vr.
To stay updated on the Smart’s latest offers, follow Smart’s official accounts on Facebook (www.facebook.com/SmartCommunications), Twitter (@LiveSmart) and Instagram.