But I'm still maarte when it comes to shoes and that's why I'm so in love with my new Skechers GO STEP, which I got early this month. Look at it!
I actually asked my followers on Instagram and my friends on Facebook to pick a pair for me when I was at the store shopping. The pink was the crowd favorite but I picked the black (so bakit pa ako nag-crowdsource, no???) because my feet looked slimmest in them.
Seriously, I'm giving style advice here: Don't wear rubber shoes that look like space ships unless spaceman is the look you're going for. Choose styles as sleek and slim as possible. When the sneaker is sleek, you can wear it with more outfits and look casual instead of sporty. Yung tipong people will say, "Ang cute mo!", and not, "Saan ang laro natin?"
That's why I love my Skechers GO STEP! It's a slimmer version of Skechers GO WALK, which I love and use in the gym or when I'm going to do a TON of walking. But for everyday outfits, I wanted something just as comfy but not too heavy-duty. Skechers thought of people like me and designed the GO STEP. Thank you, Skechers! Here's what the other GO STEP shoes look like:
Ang ganda ng legs nila. Grabe!
What I like about the GO STEP:
- More styles like slip-on flats for a casual look, lace-up for a more sporty look, maryjanes for preppy #ootds, and bright colorways for a more youthful and fun vibe.
- You can wear them with skirts, dresses, shorts, jeans, and, yes, with athletic outfits, too.
- It has GOwalk 3’s platform, which was specifically created for athletic walking, but slimmer so it isn't as bulky.
- The shoe’s midsoles and outsoles also have the GO Pillars technology that absorbs shock and supports arches—very important to me because I have high arches.
- There's the Integrated Ortholite anti-microbial® sockliner so feet don't slip around inside the shoe and feet don't become stinky either!
You can check out Skechers GO Step at Glorietta 2, TriNoma, Ayala Fairview Terraces, SM North Edsa, The Annex, SM Mall of Asia, Robinsons Galleria, Robinsons Place Manila, Gateway Mall, Lucky Chinatown, Market! Market!, Alabang Town Center, Festival Mall, SM Fairview, SM Dasmariñas, Paseo Sta. Rosa, Ermita, Ayala Center Cebu, Marquee Mall, SM Pampanga, SM Bacolod, SM Clark, SM Davao, SM City Cebu, SM Seaside Cebu, Centrio Mall CDO, and LimKetKai Mall CDO.
To learn more about Skechers, visit their Facebook page and follow @SkechersPH on Twitter and Instagram.