- Hair extensions make me look so much thinner!
- The Maldives is just 8 feet above sea level so that when the 2004 mega tsunami hit it, well, it didn't just hit the country, it drowned it. Yes. The entire country! (Thanks, Dylan, for this tidbit!)
- Some people look cool and sophisticated in a blazer, other people look boring. I, sadly, belong to the boring group. I am going back to leather jackets. It may look ridiculous in this country but I'd rather look ridiculous than boring!
- Some bloggers are required by PR groups to write about their events. Required! Guys, if you aren't paid to write about it, you don't have to!
- To send one of my handmade leather satchels to Singapore costs P639.
- In a group of 100 25-year-old people, statistics show that by the time they reach retirement age, only 1% will be wealthy, 4% will be financially independent, 5% will still be slaving away. The rest? They'll either be broke or dead. And, at 60 years old, I don't know which is worse!
- SM Makati has wooden hangers!!! P600 for a box of 20! I bought 4 boxes!
- Wearing a blazer while you're in a super packed MRT coach is insanity.
- Wearing long hair extensions in a super packed MRT coach is not a good idea. Not at all. My head kept getting jerked back!
- (SPOILER ALERT! GAME OF THRONES SPOILER ALERT!) The Lannisters aren't all evil. Well, most of them are, but Jaime just redeemed himself in my eyes.
Wednesday, September 07, 2011
10 things I learned today
Halloo, halloo! Just got home and, seeing that I've been terribly negligent of this blog, let me dash off a few things I learned today!