Start of the week and I'm already drowning in my to-do list. Initially, I thought I'd be absolutely free today (today of all days!). But, nope, I have tons to do. In order of urgency, here's what I need to do today:
- Buy food! We actually have a fully stocked everything except there's no meat, vegetables and rice in the house!
- Go to the bank for some OTC transactions.
- Sort dirty laundry and send out to laundromat (yes, I'm the one who does this!).
- Write an article for a parenting magazine.
- Unpack the bags from our mini getaway in Tagaytay this weekend.
- Organize the stuff I brought home from the office.
- Re-sked a dentist appointment.
Then I seriously need to fulfill some blogging promises I made to people and brands who have generously sent me goodies. The list is long and I don't know if I'll ever get this done!
How's your Monday like? No matter what you plan today, remember to smile and thank God that your busy life means it's a blessed one. I know I complain a lot but I'm actually really grateful. For one thing, despite all of the stuff I have to do, at least I don't have to go to the office! How lucky am I?