So here's what's inside my kikay kit:
1. Shiseido pressed powder. I've been using Shiseido compact foundations for a few years now.
2. Hygienix anti-bacterial hand spray. Because now that I'm a mom, I need to clean everything!
3. Watsons wet tissue. Inexpensive, no-nonsense, and wet. Some wet wipes aren't wet enough!
4. Bobbi Brown lipstick in Sandwash Pink. My everyday lipstick. It's the exact color of my natural lips!
5. Estée Lauder lipstick in Forbidden Apple. My go-to red. It's more cranberry than apple, though.
6. Pilot pen. Because a writer always needs a pen! Besides, I don't like using the pens provided in banks, etc, because they're a breeding ground for germs and bacteria.
7. Lotte Xylitol dental gum. Dual purpose gum: It freshens breath and kills cavity-causing bacteria in the mouth.
8. Ventolin inhaler. For my asthma. I don't get asthma attacks anymore actually but I seriously can't go anywhere without my inhaler. Kahit sa labas lang ng house, to the convenience store or to the playground, dala ko 'to. Maiwan na lahat actually, just not this!
9. Tod's key ring with my intial F and the house key. The only Tod's I own. In pink, of course.
10. (not seen) Goody Ouchless hair elastics. For hot days, magulo-hair days, mahangin days, and when I need a rubber band.
I've been using Hygienix anti-bacterial hand spray since 2011, I think, basta I was still working in an office. I noticed kasi that whenever I come home from work and I wash my hands (first thing I do when I get home!), the sudsy water that washes down the drain is always bordering on black. I don't know why that was when all I touch at my office was my keyboard. Oh, okay, my desk, and tons of print outs of articles to edit, and bags of products from advertisers and brands. Anyway, the point is my dirty hands horrified me since at that time, I was a new mommy. I felt like my eyes became microscopes and I could see all the germs I was bringing home to my baby!
That was when I started bringing hand sanitizers everywhere. I've tried them all. The gel ones. The moisturizing ones. The plain alcohol ones. The hoity-toity ones. The gels and the moisturizers ended up making me feel sticky. The alcohol ones smell too strong. The expensive ones are a waste of money and smell too sweet. What my husband, my kids and I loved best was Hygienix!
Hygienix is clinically proven to kill 99.99% of disease-causing bacteria and germs. The Hygienix Hand Care line has Anti-Bacterial Hand Spray Fresh Defense (20ml, Php 25; 55ml, Php 39.50), Hand Gel Fresh Defense (55ml, Php 29; 100ml, Php 45), and Ethyl Alcohol 65% Solution (60ml, Php 15; 150ml, Php 28; 250ml, Php 40). Hygienix is available at leading department stores, drugstores, supermarkets and convenience stores nationwide.
* * * * * * *
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Love me on Bloglovin'