My friend, photographer Kai Huang, regularly posts episodes of Million Dollar Rooms on his Facebook wall. I love my home (I just want a fresh coat of paint actually) so I've been ignoring his posts but finally I watched one episode and I was hooked.
Made me wonder what I'd do if I had gazillions of cash. Here's what I would do:
- A huge bathroom with heated floors
- Persian rugs
- A little house for Vince and me, with a cozy library and separate offices so we can write in peace
- A large garden that reaches as far as the horizon!
- Art. Everywhere. If I could get a hold of just one Vermeer painting, I'd be thrilled!
- A playground for the kids.
- Big kitchen with large windows
- A gorgeous view from every window
Actually, I just want a tiny space that looks like this:
Stylish Eve. Hop on over there for more design inspiration!