- Reduce clutter and mess.
- Get fit.
- Drink more water.
- Wear red lipstick.
- Be free from acne and pimple marks and have more even-toned skin!
Last Friday, I was invited to witness the introduction of the Fine Fairness Ambassadors at the SM Beauty counters at SM Makati. The ambassadors are Solenn Heusaff, Isabel Roces, Patty Laurel, Georgia Schulze del Rosario, Jane Kingsu-Cheng, Hannah Villasis, Earth Rullan and Phoebe Ann Ramos.
|From left: That's power blogger and mommy Earth; super cutie Hannah that I met on a trip to Singapore; Phoebe Ann; fellow magazine editor, fellow mommy and now Forever 21 maven Jane; and gorgeous model Isabel|
|That's my friend's sister, the gorgeous model mommy Georgia; Survivor finalist, model and designer Solenn; and Patty.|
|The always lovely Christine Jacob hosted the event.|
|Here's the exhibit featuring the ambassadors.|
|And all together now!|
With the Fine Fairness line, Neutrogena can make my goal of looking flawless and radiant come true! How? Through its Healthy White Complex which promises to do the following for me:
- protect and shield skin from UVA/UVB rays
- restore to healthy skin by blocking free radicals
- prevent skin darkening by normalizing melanin production and blocking the appearance of melanin so skin stays clear
- enhance surface skin renewal
- help calm and soothe skin to maintain an even tone
There are seven products in the range, all of which I will start using today. I know people usually start doing the things on their resolutions list on January 1 (or so!) but I want to usher in 2011 looking fabulously gorgeous. I'm truly sick and tired of covering up my blemishes with concealer.
How about you? What's your beauty resolutions?