- Alterity is busy making hot cross buns for Easter
- BeadsMe is very creative with her hands
- Contemporary Concepts can't believe the weather in Florida
- Really cute Easter eggs at Creative Cafe
- Join a movie club and save the planet, encourages The GREEN Power Mall
- Jean sQuared is listening to healing songs
- I don't quite understand this site but KipTip's advice can be fascinating
- Wow! More Than Sew So blogs on a gift from Russia to the US to remember 9/11 victims that is beyond beautiful
- Ooh, love the new turquoise bracelet in Sand & Sea Designs!
- Find the most exquisite photo of an iris in SUMMER Headquarters
- Shop for the most fantastic Steampunk Jewelry
- Transformations posts on a mind-numbingly stupid note in a newspaper
- Lovely haikus on spring in Washwords
Thursday, April 09, 2009
Thanks to my Entrecard peeps!
I love Entrecard because it helped boost my blog's popularity. I got a lot of great visits from bloggers all over the world and I have discovered the most fantastic blogs in the process. Here are just some of the most interesting bloggers who've been dropping by this long holiday: