This is called the "6 Things That Make Me Happy Tag." According to the rules, the things should be unimportant. Oh my. If they make me happy, then they are very important! Hence, I had trouble doing this tag. But I will try to put the silly I-can-do-without stuff that make me happy here.
Anyway, here are the rules:
- Mention the person who tagged you
- List 6 unimportant things that make you happy
- Tag 6 blogs, state the rules and notify them with a teeny comment on their blog
And without further ado...
1. InStyle, Vanity Fair, Elle, Allure and Glamour! Especially InStyle, which I've been collecting for a number of years now. That should put this magazine in the "important" category but I want to think that it's a want not a need.
2. manicures and foot spas - I don't like massages and body scrubs but I do enjoy a good foot soak and scrub now and then. I indulge only when I have extra cash. Most of the time, I just do it myself in my little bathroom with a scented candle lit and all my lotions and potions surrounding me.
3. the pomodoro soup in Cibo - tangy tomato chunks in a rich tomato sauce. Yum. Whenever I feel exceptionally sad or happy, off to Cibo I go for this soup!
4. my red hair - I love it. I think I'm really a redhead! I think I'll be a redhead for a while. But I know myself. I do get bored with my hair color after a few months so while my passion for this red lasts, I'll keep it. I'm thinking of purple next...
5. my pillbox collection - it's modest but growing slowly and the pillboxes are so tiny and pretty, I can't help but smile whenever I see them!
6. online shopping - I buy a lot of things online because I'm lazy to go to the mall. And with the easy online payment services available today, e-shopping has never been more secure and fun to do!
I tag: Eternal Sunshine, Kaith, Uninterrupted, Belle Lumiere, Nevergirl's, Tales of the Domesticated Husband's Wife and I Am Overjoyed. These women have got to be some of the most inspiring I've ever met so I'm very curious to read the unimportant things that make them happy!