- Attended the chi-chi launch of Kerastase Oleo-Relax Slim
- Wrote an article for Spot.ph re: celebs and plastic surgery
- Interviewed NARS Makeup Artist Dawn Stultz
- Campaigned against taxation on books!
- Found secret Facebook photos
- Had my home featured in a magazine
- Got nice things from Mama's old things
- Fell in love with my husband all over again
- Went to Hong Kong Disneyland!
- Honeymooned in London
- Discovered the secret to true and enduring love (it's in the Bible!)
I'm doing a series of giveaways on my Facebook page, dear readers! Just visit my page for a chance to win some fun prizes!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Away for the weekend
Hi! This is me at the Kerastase party the other night (in my HerBench off-the-shoulder top and with the Longchamp tote given to me by Aida, my best friend in France). Goodness, I look more tired than a Georgia car insurance salesman selling policies in this global crisis! That's why I'm glad I'll be going out of town with my Sales family this weekend. I won't be able to update for a while so if you're dropping by, here are some random posts you can read till I come back...