This blog has been such a blessing since I've met tons of new people. Recently, however, I've been thinking that aside from earning great friends, I'd also like to earn money! Again. Last year, I had an online shop that sold fashion and beauty products. That little venture earned me quite a lot of money. Enough money to buy really nice furniture for my new house! But I got lazy with inventory. And there are some customers that you just can't satisfy whatever you do! So I put that business on hold. But I think I'll start that again soon because the holidays are coming up and I need shopping money!
Anyway, I've been studying how to teach from home. My first job was for a website that taught Koreans English. Then for my second job, I was a preschool teacher. So I do have experience teaching. It's not easy but I enjoyed it. Now that I'm an editor, I was thinking I can teach freelance writing online. I'll take a refresher course on how to teach, of course, and then all I need is a white board, a few books, and paper!
I've been looking it up and I found this great article on why you should have a home based business.
The site lists certain advantages of having a home-based business:
1. offers an amazing level of autonomy
2. the initial investment required is typically much lower than a traditional franchise
3. has very few overhead expenses
4. a number of work at home franchise opportunities require a part-time commitment to be successful
5. provides franchisees with a great deal of flexibility in their schedules and often affords them more time to spend with their families.
Yeah, I think I can do this online teaching business! How about you? What do you do to earn extra cash?