So since I'm discovering a lot of books because of my ongoing Moleskine giveaway (deadline is tonight!), I just want to share my most cherished reads:
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass and What Alice Found There, both by Lewis Carroll
- Far Pavilions by M.M. Kaye
- Lord of the Rings trilogy and Silmarillion, all by J.R.R. Tolkien
- On Writing by Stephen King
- Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- Watership Down by Richard Adams
- The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood
- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
- Ben-Hur: A Tale of the Christ by Lew Wallace
I've also enjoyed these over the past year: Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen, The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger, The Vintner's Luck by Elizabeth Knox, the Twilight series by Stephenie Mayer, Watchmen by Alan Moore, The Graveyard Story by Neil Gaiman and Just After Sunset by Stephen King. Oh, and how can I forget Vince's Life: Getting Over Andrea by Vince O. Teves!
I know I've read more than these listed (a lot of trashy novels--empty but fun all the same!) but I'll let you go now. I'm off to read Makeup Manual by Bobbi Brown. I promised to give this book to my friend Mariel but I want to learn some beauty tricks from it first!